Friday 29 April 2011

eek, one week to go!

I have one week left in Jodhpur before making my way up to Rishikesh, where I'll be staying in an ashram for 3 weeks. In order to make up for lost time I will attempt to do a new post for everyday that I'm here.

Due to the Royal Wedding this post is going to have to be short because I have biscuits and tea to attend to, but I will leave you with a little video. A few days ago I went to Setrawa for the day to get to know our sister school. The school holds two programs, one earlier in the day for children who normally wouldn't be able to attend classes, and the second is an after-school tutoring program. These kids are from the second group and we just got done putting on a pretty rockin version of the 3 little pigs (guitar included). It's worth noting that the children that attend the Sambhali school are some of the best English speakers in their village. Pretty cool stuff, I dare you to not smile while watching this, go on, I dare you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment